Modifications Attorney San Antonio:

Modifying a child custody order or visitation rights order is not easy. The courts put a lot of effort into deciding them originally and presume that the order already protects the child’s interests. A non-custodial parent needs the expertise of an experienced Family Law Attorney to help persuade the court that the order is incorrect.

If you wish to modify a custody or visitation rights order, contact The law firm of Steven C. Benke for a free and confidential consultation or call 210-308-0004.